Saturday 17 January 2015

The Futuristic Steampunk Schoolgirl

                                                                  Hannah

Technically, I'm not a school girl anymore, in the strictest sense, but are you going to dare to confront me about the title of this post? Are you? Didn't think so ha!

Anyway, I had the most amazing week ever! No, not really, it was fine though, it went by in a blur. I remember the parts where I was being blown around by the wind, like a paperweight. This is a midweek outfit, so let's talk about what I'm wearing shall we? *Rubbing hands together in glee*

This girl, the one below, is obsessed with the steampunk, steam engines, steam boats, anything victorian- !! I shall not gush. So she has decided to introduce some steampunky colours into her normally drab and mostly all black wardrobe.

.




I love how all the browns and greens go together but I think the scarf balanced the ensemble, so as not to make it seem too washed out. I am a scarf person: winter, summer, spring, autumn, I wear a scarf, do you wear scarf? You should wear scarf, Scarf is the best accessory you will ever have.





Told you these shoes will be back.
Scarf: Accessorize
 Tights, Skirt, Cardigan: Primark
Brown Socks: Ebay
Brown Brogues: BHS
Shirt: Thrifted
Clock Pendant: Claires 

Portsmouth has tons and tons and tons of charity shops, I recommend Albert Road. Find a free Saturday and walk the length of it, all with good music of course.








                                         
I shall now leave you with a picture that could have been lost from the early 1900s and a badass steampunk song by composer  Walid Feghali. 





Ciao



2 comments:

  1. You channeled the steampunk era awesomely, I really love your scarf and shoes!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! Keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete

Pages

© Those Coffee Mornings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena